Thursday, January 20, 2011

Veggie Pizza So Good!

I got some really cool flat bread rounds grom HEB that are so awesome for making pizza with. I also have major food cravings while I'm breastfeeding so this is something I've been eating on a daily basis lately. I'm not entirely sure if it's really as good as I think it is, or if it's just my weird cravings lol. I love pizza because it's one of those things you can load up with veggies and kids still love it. I piled it high with mushrooms, bell pepper, and broccoli then sprinkled some Tony's Cajun seasoning. Baked it at 350 for 15 min. The broccoli cooks down a little the longer you bake it so you can really pile it on there. After I take it out I add some freshly shredded kale and Veggie Shreds and put it back in just long enough for the cheese to melt. Maybe 3 minutes. I'm weaning myself off the cheese so the Veggie Shreds will have to do for now but really this is so good it doesn't even need cheese. Yuuuuuuummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment